LOL.. i jz found out that there's a lot people that follows this blogg.. Just tag me or something yea.. hahaa! Perasan-ing here..
Monday was fun! Skipped comp science and had lunch with Jemy friends.. It was so funny.. We had story telling time.. Actually its Jemy and ghost stories only.. But some of us were making fun of it.. There was a story on spirits in genting, coin spirits, ria apartment(our next outting), and bout Esther paralysed if she sees a ghost! hahaha.. And right after that, i had advanced maths! DIE! Received my results for the previous testtt.. Oya! and i nearly forgot to mentioned that i forgot to bring my wallet to college! It felt so weird.. Without money, my license, ic! I totally forgot bout it till i reached school and i was like.. OMG!! My wallet.. been driving without my license! I actually freak out and was so scard if the police caught me or something.. I mean, well its not hard to spot a blue myvi zoom-ing past u at 140 plus.. ahaha.. i was practically counting the km to reached home yesterday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment