Okayy! Finally a break from those marathon! Amazing, i finished mythbuster too.. I know some people hate it but i LOVE it! Its so so cool man, when they test those myth.. And the results can be quite shocking! Going to start reaper soon.. its another funny comedy about someone catching ghost.. I still love chuck laa! The best!
Went to this food court in ss2 called ming tien.. Its near ermm, fatty crab and some delicious dim sum! The food is ok ok only la.. The bak kut teh is horrible but they drinks is good! And the girls there, hahahah.. amazing man.. I've never seen so many girls in minis in a food court before and the best part is they are actually quite hot..
Went to gym just now, and omg! The ice cream, we ordered a huge serving! Recommended for 3 person but me and hazel finished all! ALL! Everything! hahaha.. amazingg!
lalalala~ I'm just high now.. i lose rm2 in poker just now.. =( dammit!
No comments:
Post a Comment