So.. I woke up in the morning and went to check my mail. Guess what? I received a letter!! Its not any normal letter but a letter with a Sunway college logo there.
DIE! Is it that legendary letter that Ji mentioned? The letter that is suppose to notified your parents that his/her son skipped class.
Heart gonna pop out liao!
My parents saw it and waited for me to open.. DIE DIE DIE! They gonna know i skip class again! (But i don’t remember skipping class!) I slowly tear the envelope, pull the content out…
Dub DUb..
DUB DUB..
DUBB DUBB~
ARGHHH~~
Heart gonna explodee..
*Pray to god*
*please please please*
* I promise to be a goodboy*
Graduation Night.. ==
MCB.. Scared the shit outta me! Damn man! hehe.. So Mufians, no worries if you received a letter like that.. That is unless you skip class la..
No comments:
Post a Comment