Sunday, January 31, 2010

Almost the end of 2009!

Bear in mind, I’m Chinese thus i celebrate CNY. Which also means that my new year is 2 weeks away ( give and take). =)

I know, i’m just being lame.. I needed a reason to cover up those posts im supposed to post before 2010 and another on my new year resolution and all. Oh well, I’m never the “On Time” guy.

For instance, I’m leaving to Australia in 3 days and i dont even have a list on what to buy let alone pack my stuff. I’m those, throw everything in the bag, fly there then only go

“ Ah Dammn, i Forgot this and that..” or maybe “ Holysmoke, its so expensive here, should have brought it from M’sia”

Sometimes, I wonder how am i going to survive there. Sure i can cook ( a lil) and i can iron ( Abit). without those constant nagging and after those years of being spoon-fed, I have a very bad feeling about this.

Still, for all i know, it might be an interesting adventure to the desert and a step closer to my dreams (Cars there are pretty cheap) .

Soo, Enough of those crap.. How was 2009? ( yes, very late. thnk u)

I shall attempt to list out 9 things I achieved last year..

1) Got my driving license and a car

28082009(002)

2) Got Myself a new computer

image

3) Caught in an accident

DSC00999

4) Graduated From College

P1010444

5) Got Rm500 from High school for “Exceptional Results”

6) Bought Something online

7) Manage to mend some broken relationships =)

8) Played Dota

9) Did My homework for a short period of time and actually able to compare answers with JOel.

(sorry no pic on thosee)

_____________ End Of 2009______________

 

For 2010, I attempt to complete or at least start on the following 10 resolution.. hehe

1) Lose Weight ( Everyone use it as a resolution, so i think.. why not?)

image

2) Stay Alive In Melbourne ( As in able to cope with studies and rely least on others)

image

3) Lose My virginity. ( I know, sad ryt. 19 Y/o Virgin)

image

4) Get Yvonne  ( Well, some say she’s a bitch.. haiihh)

image

5) Save enough money to buy wii and ps3! ( i Want GT5 so badly)

image

6) Htc HD2. Please please please. I dont want an iPhone

image

7) A new DSLR. I love the Alpha seriess!

image

8 – 10 will be listed sometimes next year when I start my adventuree!

Its so sadd to leave all my friends. The people i loved most. For this, i will dedicate this Portion of my post to U! Thanks for all the lunches, dinners, suppers, breakfast and gifts u all gave me!!

Bear in mind, these are sorted randomly.

 

P1010646

Joel ( He’s Black).. Noob

DSC01054

Jihau (My future room mate) We’re so gonna die together

DSC01294

Yenyee ( Sweet Lil Ah Girl) Quite lame too. Very actually

 

DSC01207

Ck. (@.@ =/… hhaha. dota gang)

 

DSC01055

Xian Hor ( CB KS-er plus FFK-er)

P1010552

Mommyy! HOpefully she can force me to study

P1010474

The 3 aunties =) Carmen being the Most Ah Ma, Tracy being the most alcoholic and TD being the most ermm “Whattt?”

P1010476

The Teos! Jemy Helped me alott! Teo let me copy his answer in physics!

 

P1010489

Leisha incase she reads my blogg!

DSC01049

Eli for scoldingg! =)

 

 

Audrey for supportingg mee! hehe

 

Kelsey for ermm.. the lunchh? hehe

 09042008064

PC for being Lamee

DSC00580

Shean For being Lamerr

 

DSC05105

P3190778

Hiap Yew for being lamest!

Please Don’t Kill yourself if your pic is not posted here! Its either i dont have ur pic in my computer or i totally forget about u! hehe. just kidding. I love U!! U know its u.

1st post of the YEARRR! Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment