Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MIA for way too long huh?

Hey peeps!

I apologise to those that comes back very often to check on this blog only to noticed that "that stupid boy didn't update his blog again..". I seriously do. Yeah right, me? Serious? No way..

and to those that just coincidentally type in my name with 6 n's, Welcome to my blogg!!

As you probably noticed by now, this blog has been refreshed to provide a more "professional" look. I mean, come on. As a student studying in Monash University doing Information Technology (its basically computer studies but in a way cooler term), I'm sure I can do better than that old lame looking crap..

Hope you guys like it!

First thing first,

A very BIG THANK YOU to those who wished me for my birthday! THANK YOU! You're the best!

to those that forgot to wish me, you suck! =P

30472_403539246405_565031405_4805881_949432_n

So here I am, stuck-ED! Trying to figure out what to write, the exact feeling I had while I'm sitting down in the exam hall..

But unlike my finals, this is small part of the internet that belongs to me! Which means, i can crap whatever i want!

Where should we start?

Ohh! I knoww! =)

Rewind back 1 month plus, to the first week of June. First semester classes ended, and there was i, RUSHING to complete my assignment! I had 8 assignment due on 4th June and I rushed my way through. Thanks to Ah leung kor and ji, i completed 8 assignments, 8 quiz in less than a week! How cool is that?!

That weekend, my lovely friends surprised me with a dinner and a small party (more like another dinner).. I was asked to dress up nicely and prepare to go somewhere for dinner. Little did i know, it was il Carreto! My favourite pasta place! =)

After a few wrong trams and what seems to be miles of walking, we finally arrived! Eat eat eat! =)

*note, roll over pics to see caption! Its neater eh? =)

Me and my cousin

Coolest candle EVER! The Birthday cardd Marinara pasta! The best I ever had! Mushroom Pizza! Wedges with sour cream. Us eating cake! Note my egg yolk milk drink(another gift from them)

Sorry i cant import the pictures, there is too many pics thus making a video more suitablee! There’s no sound tho, so that you can enjoy your own music while watching the video. Please watch the video! I spent lots of time editing it. =)

Till now, knowing i did that amount of work in such a short period of time. I'm very very proud! Not that i would do that again, i hope! ;)

2 weeks later, i had my finals! It was bad! Sleepless nights, computer crashed and loves to restart itself. Drank mother(the energy drink), played Facebook poker and got bankrupt and of course STUDY! Stuffing everything into my head.. life like this lasted till end of june! Eating up all my holidays! And guess what?! I passed! I mean, yeah passed. But hey! People like me, poker-ing instead of study, sleep instead of study.. I'm quite pleased with my results. Well, only me. My parents exploded when i told them my results, they used reverse psychology this time. Instead of scolding me and make me scared so that i will score better, they made me feel real guilty and i almost went into depression mode.. Thus, its decided. I will try my best to attend at least 80% of all lectures and tutees and score at least credit for all units this time!

After this, Mom(huiyin) came all the way from Tasmania to visit me for a week. She still the same old annoying girl. *better stop here just in case she reads my blog* Me with my trusty phone and google maps brought us to all lovely place in Melbourne. No pics taken thou, apparently she doesn't like photos.. So yeah..

Few days after she left, i went to Sydney! SYDNEY baby! =) Went there with the usual lo, Ah Leung kor, Iris, Oliver, Adrian and Ji. It was fun fun fun~ We met up with Darryl for a few days. Enjoy the following pics!

My future office! =) =PCOCK! Dont u just love it?!

Opera HouseUs 6 infront of harbour bridge

Biggest Nutella ever! And that's not my hand! Nice view? One hell of a hike eh? Zoom out alil

Slutty =) Jumping! For some reason, lots of people love it

Volcano Ice cream!

Bondi Beach Harbour Bridge Opera House Kangaroo!

Lower quality but higher speed

Woots! Apparently the video quality sucked for this one. Shall upload another same video with better quality.

HQ Sydney Trip!

Pretty cool huh? I love it! The food is amazing , and the scenery is lovely. Having oliver as a roommate can be fun and annoying when he decided to watch porn while i'm trying to sleep. Oh well, its fun! =)

And finally, The best birthday present i've gotten! My parents approved my Macbook Pro! My very first mac, and I absolutely love it! Equip with specs to kill, its ready to pawn any computer! =)

Macbook ProApple! =)The Keyboard lights up at night Macbook Pro 15

PJ! =) Poor Yvonne have make way for PJ

Some extra details for the Geeks!

Equiped with:

2.66 Intel i7 processor

4gb ram

500gb harddrive

Intel HD (integrated) graphic card

Nvidia GeForce GT330M (switchable between both for battery saver)

heheh! I'm now officially an apple fan boy!

Some Random Pictures before i end this postt!

My new alien look-alike speakers! Birthday gift from My friends 1TB harddrive! CK wallet from Carmen and Ji

This jap design ring makes my job a lot easier! PeeJayy! =) New McD Coming! Spain Club during worldcup finals! Spot the Spain flag!

Well, thats all for now! I hope i will blog more often! =)

Till i blog again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment