Fast forward a few years, one lonely night, I received a text on my mobile. She sent me a text out of the blue. It was a lengthy, funny text and that was when the "feeling" came back. So there I was, starstruck, I replied her and we started to exchange messages.
As the amount of messages grew, so is my feeling for her. I remember when I brought her out for lunch and we watch a movie together. Everything was going fine until I had to study abroad in Australia.
Australia, the starting point where everything goes downhill. It started off with fewer texts and finally we never talk like we used to. It was heartbreaking. When I was in Australia(we did talk to each other sometime), I kept thinking there was this small chance of us being together. Talking to her was an issue as the time was a huge factor.
Which brings me back to last year, when I was back home for holidays. After a whole lot of trouble getting her birthday gift, we met up. We had this lengthy conversation and this whole time, I was trying to get hints on whether this thing will work, whether I should confess to her on how I feel about her.
At the very last minute, I chickened out, I smiled and told her nothing.
Till this day, I regretted for not telling her. Why din't I tell her? It was a long time and although I have feelings for her but what if she doesn't feel the same way? Will that ruin our friendship? and of course the very fact that she mentioned "this guy" that I'm very certain its not me.
For all I know, I could be a close friend and thats how she treats her friends? Oh well, I guess I cant keep it in anymore and will do something I should have done long time ago. So this is it.
To this girl:
I always have feelings for you and I know I might be too late or It could be a 1 sided relationship all the while. No matter what the response is, there will always be place for you in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment